Skip to content
- Protocol is a set of rules that two devices agree before they start communicating.
- Internet is a network where group of computers connected together with a single wire to exchange information.
- TCP/IP Protocol is used to exchange data packets between systems.
- Domain Name Service (DNS) is used to map hostname with IP address.
- HTTP stands for Hyper Text Transfer Protocol using which we can exchange pictures, videos and file over the web.
- In Client-Server Technology, Client makes the request for a resource on server and server sends response by sending that resource.
- Compiler is used to compile the code into machine level code and interpreter runs the code at execution time.
- Front End Developer + Back End Developer = Full Stack Developer.
- Start with Front End and then Pick one Back End Language to become Full Stack Developer.